How to Use this Guide
Use this guide to locate resources to help you :
(The numbers in the tabs and boxes correspond to the steps below.)
1. Identify and narrow your topic
2. Find topic specific Research Guides (see box on this page)
3. Find legal and non-legal articles on your topic
4. Locate articles you find
5. Find Books on your topic
6. When are you finished / current developments
2. Find Research Guides on your topic
One great way to get started on your research, is to find a research guide on your topic. Determine the general area of your topic, for example, Tax Law and then search Google or your favorite search engine with that topic name and the words "research guide". So, your search might be tax law research guide .
Note: You can edit the search below to search for your topic by substituting your topic for the word "tax".
Assistant Director for Reference and Instruction